For Campaign E-mails:
- Click on Communications / Campaign Manager
- Click on the name of your default campaign
- Click on an e-mail you wish to customize
- Scroll down to the "Landing Page" section
- Here you can type any message you wish to include above the coupons.
<a href="http://www.mypizzaplace.com/orderonline"><font color="#ce1611">Click Here To Order Online!</a><font color=black>
To change the background color of the landing page, enter a color name (or hex color code) in the 'Landing Page BG Color' field. (The 17 standard colors are: aqua, black, blue, fuchsia, gray, green, lime, maroon, navy, olive, orange, purple, red, silver, teal, white, and yellow)
For Broadcast E-mails:
When you create your broadcast email, scroll to the bottom of the 1st page and click on the + "Add Custom Landing Page Content" "Landing Page" area at the bottom. This provides you with an HTML editor so you can easily format the landing page.